Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Getting back to the blog............again.

 I know I keep trying to be faithful to my blog....But the lure of the outside world keeps distracting me. Hopefully this is the real thing. First, I started to Facebook............I'm sure this is a wonderful thing for many but, to me it is like living life with the "Flight of the Bumblebees" playing in the background. I need mellow and time to focus on my thoughts.I will continue to check in on my Facebook people but, my heart belongs here,where I can form a complete sentence and not wait for someone to "like" it.


 The past few months daughter Sarah has been doing a seminar of sorts on the process of creating dance.She has been explaining the different elements ,dynamics,repertoire and interpretation of the process.










Audience involvement is how each event was completed...........as you can see a good time was had by all.


Her dancers are beautiful and devoted to their profession..............maybe someday you too will have a chance to see them..........said the hobbit

No comments: