Monday, December 10, 2012

It's the Holiday Season

Wow ! It's been very busy here the past few months. I keep trying to get back to my quiet little blogging world,but, things keep happening.

My 1930 home is being rewired just in time for Christmas and everything is currently in "another "room. It seems to be getting better..........or I'm getting use to it. I hope to be around more as the year comes to a close. Bitty does not like the workers one teeny bit. After searching for her, for what seemed like forever, I finally found her tucked into my husbands sock drawer. Seems in the dim morning light he hadn't noticed that she slipped in and,of course, he shut the drawer and she was stuck there for the day.Well no time for more stories right now but wanted to say "CHEERS AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS" to all just in case I can't get back in time.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Phooey, I have been rather negligent in following my friends. The holidays are not overwhelming me, just other stuff.

So glad you found Bitty - a day shut in must have been almost frightening after the first few snugly moments.

The Hobbit said...

I guess you take your quiet moments where you can find them!! Merry Christmas to all