Friday, December 19, 2008

Almost quit

Hi everyone I gave some serious thought to giving up this blog,but after 2 months of struggling with technology and a few crazy events in my life, I decided I really enjoyed the trip this past year and want to do it again. Sooo...I guess you're stuck with me for one more year. Today is just a short visit to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and remind everyone to pass out those smiles to everyone you meet. For some it will be the only gift they receive and if you are lucky enough to get one don't be afraid to share it with someone else. I'll keep it short today but I did want to introduce you to Izzy This is great grand child # 1 and we are happy to have her I think you'll be hearing more about her. There is also a grandson Aaron but,no picture today. I need to upload and the weather here has made power a little iffy.More on that later I have so much to tell you. For now Merry Christmas to all and it's great to be back.............said the hobbit

No comments: