Thursday, March 17, 2011

girls night out

So much going on lately. Thank goodness we have the stability of our knitting group. I know that's not a girl but,AAron has been with us since we started. He worked the fields at the farm and just started hanging with us determined to learn to knit.

That is the same scarf he started years ago ,but, as you can see the ball of yarn is getting smaller so he should be ready for his second project soon. He always manages to bring us a new knitter. This is Kerri and we hope to see more of her.


Cindi has found a project that she is having a great time with. She made these little hearts for us to wear as pins for February. (I told you I was behind.) I thought they were adorable and I've already found a project to work them into. Yes I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.

I've been knitting my fingerless gloves trying to build up a stock as I'm going to have a craft booth at the Tuttle farm this weekend. I promise to take pictures.................said the hobbit

2 comments:

Connie said...

These are so sweet. Love the extra flowers on them.

The Hobbit said...

Thank you Connie......the flowers were a fun addition