Monday, April 4, 2011

What direction to take?

So much going on lately that I haven't had time to do justice to my blog. But, family comes first. I have 4 children and 3 of them are in the process of major moves. It's amazing how much work is involved in a move. We should be pros by the third one. So, enough excuses .......her's what's going on in my craft world.


With the encouragement of friends I agreed to set up a small booth at the Tuttlefest It wasn't nearly as traumatic as I thought it would be. I need to work on my display set-up. As you can see it's a little helter skelter.
Of course if you're lucky enough to have talented friends who are willing to put their craft on your table like my friend Amy. Her little creatures are magical and would put a smile on anyones face.


Ane then we have Cynthia a member of my knitting group whose talents in wood turning have to be seen in the flesh to truly be appreciated.Here are her pin cushions.
And these unscrew to hold your stash of sewing needles when your traveling. So many other useful items for the quilter and sewing enthusiast. Check her stuff here. I was in great company for the fair. It was a fun day,I sold some of my knitting and now thanks to my people I just might do it again. Have to work on building up that stock. Be back soon...................said the hobbit

2 comments:

Margaret said...

All the items are beautiful and the display looks lovely.

The Hobbit said...

Thank you Margaret.......spoken like a true friend