Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Working in the garden today and I took the tunnel off to see what might be growing.

My little experiment was successful ...........at least for me.


Not enough to feed the mases,but,
A little bit of green and burgundy lettuce
touches of lighter shades of spring put me in the right mood to get out my rake and forge into the garden and get started on the real deal. Of course I had to wash my little greens,top them with a hard boiled egg and a bit of grated cheddar before starting on the miracle of the garden. I can't wait to see what comes up in the garden this year.....................said the hobbit

3 comments:

Connie said...

There is nothing as exciting as the first shoots of new plants. May you have a wonderful garden this year. I will look forward to hearing about it.

Shaheen said...

OOh I am excited for you. I am still waiting to see the first of my seedlings. Other than cornflower, none of the veg seeds have sprung. Maybe my seeds are poor, some of them are past the sow by date. I was just hoping to save some pounds. Still will wait till the weekend.

The Hobbit said...

I know Connie Spring is such an exciting time.
Shaheen you certainly understand that considering your major move this year.It's still early here for planting but,recent 80 degree weather is fooling us into thinking otherwise