Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Everybody get ready!!

So Christmas is coming .............are you ready?? Of course, I'm about 7 months behind but, I'm ready to tackle my assignment to make this a great Christmas.Having a broken neck sure gives preparation a whole new twist. Harper.......our great granddaughter is setting the pace with a few Christmas carols. OK , if she can do it.......so can I. I think the first order of business is to get my wreath out on the porch. Let's see what I can find in the cellar that would look just right. This will be the year of making the best of what we have in house seeing as how I am unable to jump in the car and head to my local store for supplies....................Be back tomorrow to show you what I was able to scrounge up............said the Hobbit. 

2 comments:

s'mee said...

I am SO glad to hear you are doing better, although I am sure the cold makes for stiff mornings. I haven't been on Facebook much for months now, too depressing! So instead I peak here and there. I love seeing what you folks do back there where winter is like in the movies! lol Here in the desert I am freezing and it's about 64, my sister in Northern Arizona thinks that is unfair, I imagine you all do too. (The palm trees are on my side.)
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas filled to the brim with warm cozy moments and lots and lots of memories making hours.

The Hobbit said...

thank you s'mee, nice to hear from you.I am weening from a year of facebook and trying to get back to recording my day to day for the children. It's a long haul but, the track is clear for a good run. Hope your Christmas season is full as well.....grandchildren should make it so.