Saturday, April 13, 2013

It's the little things

Funny thing happened in March...........Cindy S and I both got the knit it little bug.

My little bunnies were found on the KNIT PICKS It's a great way to use up your bits and pieces of yarn. I embroidered the face. They used plastic safety eyes but, I couldn't figure out how those little eyes would be safe for my little ones. I used filler for the body.............they suggested plastic pellets. Really? These people obviously don't have little ones.The children loved them so, it made it worthwhile. the smallest one is 3 1/2 inches and they increase 1/2 inch each. Started from the bottom till they are tall enough then change yarn to knit a face. Everything is knit in the round.......even the ears and the removeable hat.Think I just might have to make a few more.

And now or Cindy S. She made these cute and funny flamingos as part of a Cancer Awareness project. I just had to giggle when I saw this little guy. He just sort of makes you feel good.
 Doesn't he ? .............asked the hobbit

2 comments:

Connie said...

They all make me feel good! Can not be any cuter!

The Hobbit said...

As long as they make you smile "it's a good thing."