Monday, March 3, 2014

How do you start the day?

Finally February is over and out. This is the time of year that I get really motivated. The most dreary part is over,and my mind can start planning and dreaming of what comes next. Gardening, fun in the sun, discovering new local people and places, spring cleaning. Well, maybe not so much with the cleaning but, I do manage to tweek at least one area in my home that will help me improve my gardening skills and crafts.It's also when I seem to pay the closest attention to breakfast. With all these plans running around in my head I don't want to run out of gas.

So, this is what gives me the best start for my day. Today I started with several tablespoons of my Apple Spice Butter. I absolutely feel in love with fruit butters this year and since they contain very little sugar they must be healthy.....right. Then I top the butter with Greek Yogurt



Cover it all with a generous handful of my homemade granola.This batch used up the last of my dehydrated apples. Then, I drizzle it all with local honey. Definitely a great way to start the day. What gives you the best start to the day?.............said the hobbit


No comments: