Sunday, February 10, 2008

getting things done

well I,m making a little headway in my Feb. goals.Craft projects are still in the works,so,we won't go there today.
I called Wendy at llfarms.net and made an appointment to order organic beef,chicken and turkey for 2008.A freezer is sitting in our cellar just waiting to have a purpose,I just don't know how much it can hold.Wed at 10AM I will meet with this lovely woman who is willing to raise
my meat and she will inform this city slicker just what needs to be done.
The closet that needs shelving is currently empty and is being measured for its new lease on life.
The garden needs another meeting before we order our seeds.I believe we marked about 20 different seeds,but, we need to check if this is all going to happen at the same time.Staggering our crops might be a good idea.Of course thats assuming there will be a crop.I do like to think on the positive side.
Not much else to talk about .Here in N.E. it has been snowing and snowing and yah snowing some more.Gearing up to take a few photos and post them here.Learning curves veeeeery slooooow.
Thanks for listening,the Hobbit

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm glad that you're blogging. It's a bit scary at first, but you'll enjoy it once you settle in. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.

Suggestion: turn off your anonymous comment restriction. It forces people who don't use Blogger to get a Google account in order to comment.

Laurie
slowlysheturned.net