Friday, February 29, 2008

It's the last day of February.Can you believe it.I for one can't wait for it to be over.They say if March comes in like a lion it goes out like a lamb.I hope that's true because we're expecting another 5-10 inches of snow tonight.I can,t see over the drifts in my driveway as it is now Imagine what it will be like in the morning.We started the winter with 4 shovels we now have 2 and 1 has developed a rotating handle.As we are fond of saying in N.E. if you don't like the weather just wait a minute and it will change.
My little goals were not all met.I did manage to save $19 on my electric bill by unplugging all unused appliances.I went around the house looking for more this month and hope to bring it down even further.After several tries I was able to finally meet with Wendy and purchase my locally grown beef,chicken and turkey.March I get to pick-up the beef.June and Sept wwill be chicken and turkey will arrive in July and November ,of course.Can't wait to start cooking with it.My mouth is watering already.The new tea towel pattern has finally been decided on.I started and took it apart 5 times before finally being happy with it.The finished product is still in my head,but, I'm very happy with it.Hopefully so will others.And then there is the pantry.That 's not even close. I think that will be on the new list.
I guess I'd better go and make my March Madness list.I'llput the pantry right at the top and see if that help any said the Hobbit.

No comments: