Monday, March 3, 2008

In like a lion

March has arrived and I really have more snow than I know what to do with.It started Sat.with a few inches of snow (4-5) and not much has gone right since.I should be at work now but,I'm waiting for the garage to fix a flat tire I called this morning at 7:50.They picked up the car and brought it in.It is now 12:35 and I still don't have my car.RRRRRRRRR Things like this drive me crazy.I'll try to think of other things that are more pleasant.Maybe that will calm me down.
I did finish the tea towel and I'm hoping that I'll be able to show it to you this week Lesson #2 in how to blog at Geek+Nerd. Stop by and give her a visit she has a most interesting life.
I hate to cut this short but I think maybe I need something to eat.I'm feeling the urge to do bodily harm to my mechanic right now and I should try and get past that.Off to lunch......Hobbit

No comments: