Thursday, March 27, 2008

Take a friend to work




It occured to me that I haven't yet mentioned my place of work. I work at Tuttle's Red Barn.The oldest farm in America still owed by the same family. I spend most of my time there cooking yummy food.We do prepared food only for people who have no time to cook, but, don't want fast food.I won't list everything I cooked this week but these are 2 of the favorites I make on a regular basis. Pictured here are my twice baked potatoes filled with a combination of broccoli,ham and mushroom add a little sour cream, an egg mix it all up top with your favorite melting cheese and bake 25 min or so and voila you have Twice baked potatoes.You can do this with and leftovers you have. Chicken with caramelized onions and orange glazed carrots or if you don't have veggies left over try a little salsa for a tangier flavor. The other photo is spinach pie also well liked but a little more complicated to make.We can talk about that another time. Hope this gives you a little more info as to who I am.
If you remember I'm trying to be a little more aware of where my money is going these days. I was recently informed that some gas stations do not get there oil from the middle east. The only names I recognized on the list were Sunoco and Hess so in the next few days I will try to do my homework and see where my local dealers are. Wish me luck.....Said-the-hobbit

No comments: