Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Look what the girls are doing

How adorable is this? Not everyone in our group is addicted to knitting socks.


These cute boxes were made by Sue T. for Easter treats. She YaYa are really into this kind of needlework.
and I was the lucky recipient of these all occasion cards made just for me by YaYa. It's always nice to be remembered even when I insist that I don't want any one to make a fuss. I guess that's what friends are for.
This little piece of artwork was done by Aaron. He even made the buttons!!! It's a scarf that appears to have a pocket for storage,and........................

when you want to put it away for the winter it stores into the pocket. Such a creative guy! I guess we'll be keeping him around a little longer to see what he can come up with.


Now I have to tell you about Cynthia. She has created a new felting tool that you can see here.Wanting to have something that her customers could felt on and get the feel of the tool, she made this adorable little scene with sheep and gnome. Not bad for her first felting attempt. However she didn't leave much room for practice felting by others. We'll have to find her another piece of wool so everyone can play.......................said the hobbit

No comments: