Thursday, April 3, 2008

Don't look now,but spring is here

Champignon and I are ready to celebrate spring the sun is shining,the temperature is climbing and we're all pretty happy around here. I hope all is going well in your world.As you all know, my car has been in and out of the garage for the past two weeks.We think the problem is finally resolved. It seems I had a problematic radio. That's right, the radio seems to have been drawing power even when the car was not running.The results was no power in the A.M. We'll see if this works for me.If this car dies one more time it's off to the junkyard.
All the projects seem to be coming along fine but nothing is photo shoot ready. Soon , soon I promise.Seedlings are planted but, I haven't seen anything yet. Closet /pantry is being painted but will need another coat.
Tomorrow is craft day with Sarah ,always a pleasure and definitely something to look forward to. We never seem to be at a lost for things to do. This week she is winding up a program which will be seen at Winnacunnet High School Sat. evening at 7pm.If your in the area please stop by to see a great show .The Funky Divas and Ballet New England have collaborated to bring you a great night of entertainment. Well "the barn" is calling me so see you tomorrow...........said the hobbit

1 comment:

scj said...

Hi, thank you for the comments you have left on my blog recently. It is great to hear from you and I have now had time to peruse your lovely blog. I love the twice baked pots and the sunshine soup. Hope you enjoyed the craft day with your friend.

Sheila