Sunday, May 10, 2009

CHAPTERIII cluck,cluckThe chicken's back

Ok That pesky little (7lb) chicken is still in the works
However this time I only used about 1 1/2 cups of chicken meat. I make enough pizza dough for about 4 large pizzas and then put whatever is in the fridge as a topping.This pizza has bone sucking barbecue sauce ,honest, that's the name of it.Sprinkle the meat along with some caramelized onions and sauteed mushrooms.

Then I covered it with a mix of sharp cheddar and mozzarella .The pie is always cooked on a stone in a pre-heated 400 degree oven.


Here it is on the cutting board looking mighty tasty. Have you heard enough about the chicken?I'm afaid not ...........................said the hobbit



1 comment:

Margaret said...

That looks amazing, it's only morning here and now I can't wait for dinner..